What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare cash and accrual journal entries with adequate support
- Prepare monthly and quarterly account reconciliations for a variety of general ledger accounts
- Work with team members to ensure the proper and continuous flow of accounting activities
- Maintain effective communication with other departments regarding accounting issues
- Prepare analyses necessary for efficient quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Assist in special projects as needed
- 1+ years experience in accounting of a company with revenue in excess of $1mm
- Degree in Accounting or Finance not required.
- Prior experience with purchasing, inventory, distribution a plus.
- Ability to work closely with teammates and cross train for other responsibilities.
- Outstanding references and background check.