What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the accounting team to plan, organize and maintain accurate financial information for investment financial statements.
- Utilize knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, knowledge of Company accounting policies and professional judgment to determine or recommend appropriate recording of transactions.
- Maintain effective communication with other departments.
- Coordinate with supervisors to provide tax adjustments and supporting schedules necessary to file companies’ tax returns.
- Prepare analyses necessary for efficient quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Assist in special projects as needed
- B.A. in Accounting (Masters or MBA preferred).
- 3-4 years experience in accounting – public accounting is a plus, but not required,
- CPA not required, but eligibility is a preference.
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP
- Team-oriented communication skills,
- Trustworthy, reliable, and goal oriented,
- Strong references