What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with drafting quarterly and annual investor letters, working closely with Fund Accounting and Fund Asset Management groups.
- Assist with drafting presentation materials for and assist with coordination of annual investor and advisory committee meetings.
- Assist with preparing quarterly fund performance update presentations to have available for existing investor or prospect meetings.
- Assist in preparing responses to investor inquiries
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Four year college degree from an accredited university in finance, accounting, or real estate with above average GPA is required.
- Conscientious with attention to detail, time management and organization skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and creativity and provide complete follow through on areas of responsibility.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and design programs for graphics.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop conceptual ideas into effective communication.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment