What you’ll be doing:
- Parent company with over 30 entities in various industries and locations.
- Well established, stable, small group in corporate HQ
- Nice offices in Uptown are of Dallas
- Prepare and submit tax packages for filing by outside CPA firm and review/evaluate returns for consistency and errors.
- Work on a variety of taxable entities which require: 1040, 1041, 1065, 1120S, 1120, and 990
- Handle all tax reporting and notices for Federal, State and some International
- High level review of internal financial statements for errors/inconsistency in reporting.
- Prepare tax estimates, tax projections, and tax transaction calculations.
- Track and process quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Manage annual financial audit with outside firm
- Other projects include: property basis tracking, assist with business valuation projects.
- Five plus years of tax experience
- Public accounting experience and CPA strongly preferred.
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills.